Anime X -The Unsettled Discord

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Roleplay) The battle never ends for our characters and there's only one direction to go and thats forward.

2 posters

Question??

Akizakuramomochii

Dedication Points : 3

Question?? Empty Question??

Post  Akizakuramomochii Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:33 pm

Um, What if our charater is not from an anime ? More or less made up? and how many characters are we aloud?
    Bridgette
    Bridgette
    The Untouchable Queen (Admin)

Dedication Points : 46

Question?? Empty Re: Question??

Post  Bridgette Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:17 pm

If its from a video game, no. I would prefer it being from an anime sense the world is pretty much fragments of other but if you wish to have a "custom" character i can create a character template, however.

I think most likely you'll have to create something based off a certain anime world. Like if you want to be a Shinigami - Bleach, Ninja from Naruto, etc.

Also you won't be born from the "original worlds" you'll be made up on the world our characters are on.

So tell me if you wish to have a custom character sheet. I'll be adding a chatroom here so you can ask me inside that or just reply here.

Oh and to answer how many characters we may have, lets keep it at 1 so far, we'll see how much players we can get at the beginning.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:14 am